Understand exactly how resilience, engagement, mental health, and more, are impacting your workplace
Not all data is equal. At Robertson Cooper, we only work with research-validated measures of mental health and wellbeing, so you can be sure you’re measuring exactly what you think you are.
Our industry-leading platform enables you to:
- Instantly benchmark your results against other companies to reveal how your organisation compares
- Flag up at-risk areas and discover what you can do to mitigate them
- Track your progress over time to learn whether your wellbeing spending is creating real impact and ROI
- Slice and filter data so you can see the full picture of wellbeing from multiple angles or zoom in to interrogate the detail
- Create an unlimited number of group reports
DR JUDITH GRANT, DIRECTOR OF HEALTH AND WELLBEING, MACE GROUP
“Robertson Cooper is at the cutting edge of wellbeing measurement and research, and with their approach, grounded in academia, we are confident we have been able to get an accurate baseline of where we are, understand where our risks and opportunities are, and build a five-year strategy that supports both our people and our business priorities.”
The data we provide always has a purpose: generating powerful, actionable insight into the critical factors that encourage or stifle good mental health and wellbeing in your workplace.
And as you’d expect from the World’s leading workplace wellbeing experts, all data is stored with 100% GDPR compliance, and our exclusive platform is Cyber Essentials certified.