Not just an algorithm; our wellbeing data is grounded in science.
Good Mental Health & Wellbeing is vital for happy, fulfilled and high-performing employees to drive a successful organisation. But how do you gauge your workplace wellbeing if you don’t track its ups and downs?
At Robertson Cooper, we’ve been creating Good Days at Work for over 20 years. We know that accurate and insightful measurement is the cornerstone of all good wellbeing strategies, so we make it easy to achieve across your entire organisation. Our global, multilingual Good Day at Work platform is the culmination of our decades of academic research and experience in the field, giving you a detailed view of employee and organisational health.
Identify the drivers behind your findings and the levers to pull to create impact.
- Get a complete view of the levels of employee Mental Health & Wellbeing and what is driving those levels within the work environment
- Give more than ‘just a survey’ to your employees by delivering instant Personal Reports that drive individual action and Team Reports for your managers to drive local nuanced action
- Benchmark your results against other companies to reveal how your organisation compares when it comes to Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Track your progress over time to learn whether your wellbeing spending is creating real impact and a return on investment
- Slice and filter data so you can see the full picture of wellbeing from multiple angles or zoom in to interrogate the detail
- Identify your priority areas for focussed, purposeful actions
Request a demo or more information
DR JUDITH GRANT, DIRECTOR OF HEALTH AND WELLBEING, MACE GROUP
“Robertson Cooper is at the cutting edge of wellbeing measurement and research, and with their approach, grounded in academia, we are confident we have been able to get an accurate baseline of where we are, understand where our risks and opportunities are, and build a five-year strategy that supports both our people and our business priorities.”
Discover the Good Day at Work survey platform
Not ready for a demo just yet? Download our guide to discover how we can move your organisation forward strategically when it comes to mental health and wellbeing.